I'm in 8th grade.
My school kinda sucks. Not to bad but definately not great either.
I'm a 13 year old girl, so as you can imagine, boys are one of the number one things on my mind, so why not talk about them a bit?
Top 10 things guys should NEVER do.
- Wear a belt AND sag their pants. Just no...
- Get their hair cut w/o the permission of over half the girls in their grade. Bad haircut=ugly guy
- Get back with their ex girlfriend more than twice. I mean if it didn't work out the first 2 times what makes them think it will work again.
- Ask a girl why she's mad at him. They know what they did.
- Tell a girl she's overreacting. You think she's overreacting then? You haven't seen anything yet...
- Get involved in drama. (Even though they are the reason for it a majority of the time)
- Use a girl as a "rebound" in between girlfriends.
- Do the weird duck-like walk. It's not cute, its odd.
- Be TO self-confident. At first it funny/flirty, then it just gets annoyying.
- Wink. Most people just look like they have a twitch...
xoxo Hannah <3