Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ranting/Awkward Things...

So I have officially decided I don't like anybody. What's the point? I'm going to have some fun <3 But I swear, what guy is cute, sweet, tall, older, funny, and AVAILABLE? And if they are single... Well there must be a reason for that. There are way to many players nowadays, that don't even consider people's feelings.  Oh well, I got my "ranting" out for the night and I'm thinking it's time for another list...
Awkward Things

-Bananas
-Health Teachers
-Orange nail polish
-Sequiny Purses
-This guy I'm talking to right now
-The word "fudge"
-Emily from Make it or Break it
-Crocs
-When somebody comes up to you and your best guy/girl friend & asks how long you guys have been  dating
-People over the age of 30 with a feather in their hair...
-Cats.

Well thats all I have for now
xoxo Hannah<3

No comments:

Post a Comment