Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I want something physical not something invisible, oh yeah, I'm tired of being good let's be bad

So I'm writing a memoir. Stupidest.Assignment.Ever. Seriously. I'm 14. What the heck is supposed to have happened in my life that is 4 page memoir worthy & changed me as a person?
Yeah. I know, Nothing. That's what I'm saying. I'm writing about my little brother. I adore that kid. I have over a page written so far...
So you know I'm not getting out much when I get excited about my Algebra II test. In my defense though, I had a 74.76% and thought I was going to do really well on the test which would really boost my grade. And it did. I now have a 79.56%. And guess what?! That rounds up to a B!!! Whoop whoop.
So yeah.
I reaallllllyyyy don't want to write this memoir. Like seriously. We read Night by Elie Wiesel in English & now we have to write our own memoir. Our student teacher in the class is so annoying. She's a sucky teahcer. I can't wait until we have our normal teacher back.

So. If you know me in real life, my friends know that I won't completely fall for a guy just because he's totally gorgeous if I've never even really talked to him.
But there's this guy at North... And he's gorgeous. Like in that indie punk rock band way. So super freaking sexy. I kinda talked to him at our choir concert last week... And oh my. I am like slightly obsessed. He's a junior... And... HE'S IN A BAND!!!!! That just makes him even hotter. He's the singer/guitarist... I mean... Just... Swoon.... But I listened to his band's single... the beginning part is this other guy in the band doing like screamo, but then the hot one comes in on the chorus and Oh My gosh I about died... He was beat boxing at our choir concert for one of the songs too.... Soooo sexy.
See. Slightly obsessed...
Oh well. At least I know I am.
So now it's singers over soccer players. So sorry all you soccer players out there, but you guys just aren't cutting it anymore.
I should really probably finish my memoir but I really don't want too :(
So I'm grounded right... And my best guy friend that goes to Central called me on my home phone yesterday. Isn't that the cutest? I hadn't talked to him in like a month so he decided to call me. He's like definately the sweetest/best guy I know. So we just talked for like an hour. I adore him.

In.
Guys that can sing. <3333
Bands.
Tyga.
Taylor Swift.
Choir.
Red.
Boots.
Sweet guy friends.
Mini hand sanitizers.
Songs that explain your life.
My little brother.
Piano music.
Jeans Jeans Jeans.
Goldfish (the food).
Huskies <3
White Day lunches.
Ogling (but discreetly).
Oxford shoes.
Watches.
On Wednesdays we wear pink.
Being single/Not talk talking to any guys.
Dancing.
Chinese food.
Playing hard to get.
Acing Algebra Tests.
Pink.
Leather.
Honey Nut Cheerio cereal bars.
Long eyelashes.
Francesca's.
Raspberry Frozen Yogurt.
Being tall.
Long hair.
Pearls.
Song lyrics.

Out.
Memoirs.
Student Teachers.
Eminem.
Acting black when you're white.
Gym class.
Fights.
Getting punched by a girl..When you're a guy.
Trash talking other schools on Twitter.
Sperry's (even though I wear them with khakis... but whatever).
Burns.
CHEATERS.
Pizza.
Mocking people.
Being cold.
People that don't understand anything.
Whispering.
Being secretive.
School pictures.
White nail polish.
Being 14 & getting with an 18 year old.
Awkward ears.
Ditching friends for boyfriends.
All the douchey sophmore guys that live here. (Not even kidding, most of them are).
Vandalizing other schools.
Getting your hair cut like a 5 year old.
Dating the girl with the haircut like a 5 year old.
A cute guy having a girlfriend.
Said girlfriend being a Norwegian model.
Not being able to compete with said Norwegian model girlfriend. *sigh*

Enough for today.
Have a nice night my lovelies.

XOXO--Hannah
~No Regrets~







No comments:

Post a Comment