Friday, October 12, 2012

pour up, drank, head shot, drank, sit down, drank, stand up, drank, pass out, drank, wake up, drank, faded, drank, faded, drank

Quote of the Day: "Sometimes your knight in shining armor turns out to be just a douchebag wrapped in tin foil."

Hannah Thinks...
I'm grounded.
Verrrry grounded.
So sorry I haven't posted in a while.


Things I would like to say to people...

To "John": Screw you. Like seriously. You can go fall in a hole. A really deep whole. Cheating lying jerk.

To The Ginger (my ex): Yeah. I don't even know what I would say to you anymore since we haven't talked in like 3 months. Which is pretty screwy if you ask me. Although nothing good really came from anything that happened with us. Well I guess maybe some good things did... But not really.

To the other Ginger (the new one): Sorry I called you ugly in one of my earlier posts. You're totally nice & do dress really well. & give me gum everyday. So you're cool.

Tonight is the huge football game. North vs. Central. Drama like crazy on Twitter. It's kinda funny. Central is getting totally into it... I really hope North wins. I can't go to the game though :/
#groundedgirlproblems
This student teacher sucks. Like really.

The song Dear John by Taylor Swift is my new favorite song even though it's kinda old.. Explains everything.

Our choir concert yesterday was okay. The beginners choir kinda sucked... But Showchoir was good. & concert choir was stunningly amazing. This super super hot junior can beat box. He's like amazingly sexy. & he sings! Yumm <3

But yeah. I don't really have much to talk about since yahno I'm kinda (or really actually) grounded so yeah...

XOXO--Hannah

~no regrets~




No comments:

Post a Comment