Monday, November 28, 2011

You suck.

Weekends need to be longer. I mean, really. So guys nowadays are rather stupid.
     This guy was texting me last night telling me how much he liked me. But he spelled my name Hanna. Come on, if you like me that much you would know how to spell my name. He's laaaaame.
     And I watched the movie Insidious again. It so ruined the song Tiptoe Through the Tulips.
     My new obsession is Law & Order: Special Victim's Unit. I watched like 8 episodes this weekend. My dad thinks I'm crazy.
     Auditions for the dancing/acting portion of our school musical are tommorow. I'm not really nervous for that. It's the singing I get nervous for. The show this year is Beauty and the Beast. EVERYONE wants to be Belle. There are definately going to be some crushed 6th grade girls when the cast list is posted.
     

Good Movies <3
Insidious
Shutter Island
Valentine's Day
Easy A
The Parent Trap
Nightmare on Elm Street
9 Dead
Paranormal Activity 2


No comments:

Post a Comment