Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Home should be where the heart is, never were words so true...

Hannah Thinks...
I still haven't seen the movie Gone....
M&M's <3
Dress codes :/
School's annoying.
Abercrombie is expensive but has adorable clothes.
I don't want a boyfriend right now...
Summer 2012.
This has been a long week. & It's only Tuesday. kill.me.now.
(jk, I'm not suicidal).

So I broke up with my boyfriend. He was being difficult about it too. Guys annoy me. I'm really just not the kind of girl that likes to date. Being single is way more fun & I can talk to who ever I want too without feeling guilty at all <3

I only have 3 days left at this school.*Tear*. People keep telling me to stay... But I don't want too. I'll miss people, but definately not the school. But what if everyone hates me at the new school? Ugh.
I mean, I'm not the most inviting person, but I'm friendly enough. Its easier for me to talk to guys I don't know than girls though. Weird right? Hmm.

I should probably get my sleep since we have Istep tommorow. Yeah. "sleep".
Well... Night<3

No comments:

Post a Comment