Thursday, February 16, 2012

Every single night we fight to get a little high on life, To get a little something right something real at least we try.

Quotes of the Day:

"Its crazy how one minute of your life can change the next million."

"A pretty face doesn't always mean a pretty heart."

I haven't written in forever! I've been pretty busy... I actually started another blog too... This one is still going to be my main one though.
Valentine's Day was pretty lame this year. Its kinda overrated. I mean, if you really "love" somebody shouldn't you show it everyday?
I've gotten Starbucks 3 times in the past week. Slightly addicted? I think yes...
I talked to this guy on the phone forever yesterday. I've never actually met him though... I have friends that have, but he's one of those people thats not awkward to talk to even though I don't really know him.
This girl I know is so leading this guy in... & I kinda want to tell him but I don't because he's definately lead some girls on in the past.

Hannah Thinks...
-Two guys one girl in a bathroom alone isn't always what it look like
-I'm so incredibly hungry
-It just took me 4 tries to spell hungry right. & it just took 3 tries again...
-I'm hopefully going to the movies tommorrow<3
-Social Studies is boring
-I can't wait until summer
-I like talking on the phone again.
-I rarely text girls...
-I <3 my hair poof today(:
-This school sucks.
-I miss my old friends..
-Old pictures are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment