Thursday, February 02, 2012

I'm Sexy and I know it

Quote of the Day:

"I want you to make me feel like the only girl in the world, not the third one you've said that "sweet" thing to tonight."

"ANTHONY WANTS TO POST (:"

My netbook is still broken so I'm using Anthony's (:
I'm excited because I'm switching school next month! Even though I've been liking Thompkins since after Christmas Break. Oh well. The school I'm going to go to is way better than the highschool I'm supposed to go to next year.
Yesterday was my birthday<3 It was pretty amazing. My friends decorated my locker & made me this card that everyone signed. & I got sang Happy Birthday too 5 times <31

Hannah Thinks...
A.P<3
Guys at the school I'm going to are HOT.
#21(:
My Birthday was amazing(:
Tommorrow's FRIDAY!
DALLAS IS AWESOME!!!!
This post has to be short because this isn't my netbook :(

No comments:

Post a Comment