Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I tried to beat you but your so hot that I melted

Quotes of the Day:
"When the sun gets hot & the moon gets hazy, good girls go bad & things get crazy."
"
I haven't posted in forever! I'm in French class :/ On my loaner netbook which feels really dirty eww. So I've been super confused. *Sigh*
So we're just sitting in chorus today and you just hear Beautiful by Akon randomly playing. Turns out it was my phone going off in my bag... My teacher didn't even do anything. She was just like sooo who was it....
     We actually won a game at the tournament yesterday. Well just the varsity. But that means we get to go to another game tomorrow. Which kinda sucks since I have an EIGHT page research paper due Friday :/
     So I actually have a boyfriend for the first time in forever. Like I really haven't dated anyone in forever... I mean yeah I've talked to guys... Quite a few sadly... But never actually dated them...
I haven't decided if I like officially having a boyfriend though. I'm the type of girl that likes to be able to talk and flirt with whoever I want too without having to worry about somebody.
     Friday should be an interesting day. We have an assembly for Read Across America & some of the 8th grade is performing a song & dance for that. And then for dance team we're performing our exhibition routine and for musical we're doing a teaser to get people to come see the show since it opens next Thursday...
   
I've been writing this for like 2 days and still haven't posted it. So its actually Wednesday now. I'm in English right by the open window & it feels like spring <3  I love it. It's strangely warm weather for February here though... I have less than 2 weeks left at this school! YES!

Hannah Thinks...
I love how all the guys want me when I have a boyfriend, but when I'm single its just kinda like blahh...
Muffins<3
My hair looks like a hot mess today.
I'm incredibly scared of heights.
I love talking on the phone.
Boys stress me out.
There was a tornado in the city next to us & I didn't know until a guy in Florida told me? What the heck
We got an hour delay this morning<3
I can never make up my mind.
I wish Jenna Marbles was my best friend.
"Why you asking all them questions, asking all them questions, asking all them questions, making statements ; assuming?"

No comments:

Post a Comment