Thursday, May 24, 2012

The day I, first met you, yu told me you never fall in love.

So its summer <3
Today was fun though. <3333
I'm a freshman!
Freshman Summer say whaaa? Yessss.<3

Hannah Thinks...
I just spent the last 3 hours obsessively tweeting & on tumblr....
I'm not tired at all.
I broke up with my boyfriend.
I can't decide if I regret it or not. Either way I'm happy so its whatever. (:
Forever 21 <3
Hopefully I'm going to the mall tomorrow!
Summer 2012!
Grab Somebody Sexy Tell 'em Hey!
Hilton Head with the Best friend possibly? I think yes (:
But you should check out my tumblr --> http://beautifulbrunette16.tumblr.com/
& follow me on twitter! --> @HannahLeeAnn146

XOXO-Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna be a freshman too! This year will be my first year going to real school, I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like it! I'm definitely looking forward to finally being in high school! (:

    ReplyDelete