Tuesday, May 08, 2012

If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this...

Well. Things are going pretty good. This is the 2nd to last full week of school! Then Summer <3 And next Friday we're going to Holiday World for our class trip.
Last weekend was pretty amazing.
Guys are interesting.
I went on a mini golfing date with my best friend <3
But wednesday I am either going to go to a track meet or choir concert for my old school... Not sure which one yet. And Wednesday means I have been dating this one guy for a month. Thats really good for me... I honestly don't date most guys for very long...

Hannah Thinks...
My graduation dress is cute.
I'm going to an honors banquet tonight.
Payphone-Maroon 5 <3
My house is up for sale...
I think you're bipolar.
Taking your best friend shopping with you is the best idea ever.

XOXO-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment