Monday, May 14, 2012

Now & then I think of when we were together...

So this weekend was pretty chill. I didn't really do much. I got to see my boyfriend & my bestfriend, but other than that I didn't really do anything. It was nice after having been with people pretty much all weekend for the last couple ones.
People are coming to look at our house today. My room is like emty looking. I can't decide if I want to move or not. I can't really decide....
I only have to go to my 4th, 5th, & 6th period classes today. I have the ECA for Algebra & choir practice. Choir concert tonight :/
We got a Forever 21 in our mall! I need to go shopping for summer clothes <3

Hannah Thinks...
It's Monday.
It's the last full week of school.
Our principal likes to talk...
I'm so ready for highschool.
My puppy <3
I don't want to take my ECA.
Summerrr!
Yay<3

XOXO-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment