Monday, April 09, 2012

Hey I just met you & this is crazy, but heres my number so call me maybe

Duuuude. I haven't posted in forever. Well I go to a new school now. This is my 3rd week their. Yeah I like it but I miss my old school. Or the people at least. The new school is amazing though. Its really big & brand new.
I'm in French, which I now have 2nd period. With the same teacher since she teaches at both schools. I hate having it 2nd.
So last week was Spring Break which was pretty interesting. We went to Gatlinburg Tennessee & the Smoky Mountains. Our cabin was amazing. I'll post a picture later...

Hannah Thinks...
I made a Twitter... I like it. But people should follow me @1368Hannah (:
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson is my new theme song <3
I missed Blogging!
Guys confuse me.... As always.
Turtle cake doesn't actually have turtles in it...
I miss people :(
My puppy likes some people and hates others. She's a very good judge of character.
I wanna go skiing.
Only 30 days left of school<3
Meant to post this Wednesday... But whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment