Thursday, April 26, 2012

I've been waiting all day, for you to call me baby...

So I was wondering... How the heck do people get "gunna" out of "finna"? I hate hate hate it when people say that. It makes absolutely no sense to me. Ever. At all.  Kinda like using "q" instead of "g".
Like really. " was finna qo and qet a drink but i forgot. Btw;,, u's beuatiful." That is how some people talk. Get it together now...
I was just reading through all 70 something of my posts. Its crazy how much they've changed. I was like mad at the world when I wrote most of mine earlier this year, then in January they started getting happier. I like my school alot better now and I'm actually going to miss it...
This is the 2nd time I'v posted today...I think...
So my friends older brother is dating this girl and the guys brothers and friends all think she looks like a squirrel. And ET. Mixed into one.  She's not actually THAT ugly either. But its pretty dang entertaining... Better than the one that looked like a giraffe...

aww I just found this. It was from before I switched schools so like over a month and a half ago...

Oh well...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment