Friday, September 07, 2012

I hang in my blue jeans, sway in my blue jeans, representing Georgia so I twang in my blue jeans

"Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted"
This quote explains everything. Every single thing you've done, you obviously wanted to do it in some way or else you wouldn't have done it. Sure, other people may have pressured you into doing it or convinced you to do it, but ultimately, when it came down to it, the decision was yours. And this is why my motto is No Regrets. Why regret something thst you know you wanted at some point in time, even if you don't want to believe that now? That's just stupid. Live with no regrets.

My Bucket List
-Become fluent in French (already working on this)
-Travel to France
-Visit New York
-Go skydiving
-Go cliff jumping
-Go gnoming
-Go tping ( I can't believe I haven't already done this)
-Learn another language other than English or French
-Intern for a magazine/radiot station
-Work in the haunted houses for Halloween
-Get out of this annoying little city
-


Bucket List worthy things I've done
-Seen a Broadway Play (Wicked)
-Starred in a Play (Anne in Diary of Anne Frank)
-burned a guy's sweatshirt
-Kissed a guy I just met (that was on my summer bucket list but probably not my greatest idea ever...)
-Taken pictures on the Zipper at the fair
-Saw Hunter Hayes live in concert
-Been best friend's with the same girl since 2nd grade. (Yes, we even lasted through middle school & are still best friend's today)

Yeah. The things I've done kinda suck...

Oh well. This was supposed to be posted last night.

XOXO--Hannah
~No Regrets~

No comments:

Post a Comment