Tuesday, September 04, 2012

When she was just a girl, she expected the world

So I'm sitting in U.S History, which is possibly the most boring class ever. My teacher just talks for an hour & a half straight. Not even kidding. So annoying.
I have a French test & a history text on Thursday too :/
Today totally feels like a Monday.
I love 4 day weeks though.
I actually have all A's right now except for in Algebra. I have a C in that though...
We're talking about Indians right now...

Hannah Thinks...
Being Indian sounds cool.
The John Mayer Pandora station >>>
North football games >>>
I am going to a concert this year. I have too.
50 minutes left in this class.
Kill.Me.Now.
The weather here is sucking right now.
FALL FESTIVAL IN A MONTH!!!!!
Only 20 minutes left now!

By for now..

XOXO-Hannah
~No Regrets~

 

 

 




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment