Wednesday, December 05, 2012

'cause he look like a superstar in the making

In.
Being ungrounded.
Cute North boys.
Christmas.
The fact that I'll be 15 in less than 2 months.
Cruises.
Wrapping presents.
Girls nights.
Dancing.
Long hair.
Brown eyes.
Auburn hair.
The new music coming out right now.
Salsaing.
Green Days.
Dark chocolate.
Target.
The mall right now.
Christmas Lights.
My mom's obsession with the song Santa Baby.
Pencil eyeliner.
Sweatshirts & Uggs.
Shimmer lotion.
Pure seduction <3
Being tan.
Va Va Voom by Nicki Minaj.
Braids.
The Twilight Score station on Pandora.
Gold.
Sweaters.
Dream catchers.
Pinterest.
The fact that my best guy friend called me last night >>>
Not seeing certain people every day.
My nose.
The things my brother says.
My eye makeup for Santa Switch.

Out.
Taking tests.
Finals.
Guys with blue eyes.
The fact that Drake hasn't put out a new song in forever.
Notes.
U.S History.
White days.
Girls at lunch.
Being dramatic over stupid things.
Soccer players.
Black.
Fake nails.
My hair today.
Graphing.
Trying to type with my fake nails.
This class.
Missing people.
The annoying people I get to deal with every day.
ALGEBRA 2.
The Song Gangnam Style. Most annoying thing ever.

XOXO-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment