Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm the barbie on the boardwalk summer of '45

In.
Glitter!
Being smart.
CAPITAL LETTERS.
:D
My blog. (duh)
Christmas music.
Owls.
TPing
Pictures.
Biology & the fact that we do nothing.
Painting nails during class.
Having my phone back.
My friends.
The fudge we made.
Marshmallow fluff.
Infinity scarves.
Pandas.
My heels for Santa Switch.
Sparkly calculators.
Saying "kisses".
Being happy.
Happy songs.
Movie nights.
My little brother playing a donkey in his pre-school play.
(: (cute smiley faces)
Boots.
Our elf.
Baby lips.


Out.
The fact that I used to use 2 commas.
Cats.
Basketball players.
SLOW TEXTER BACKERS.
Ding dong ditching at 2 am.
Having a mini panic attack after being ding dong ditched at 2 am.
Salmon. (the color)
My puppy. (she bit my pinkie)
Essays.
C lunch.
Thursday lunches.
Tornado drills.
People pulling the fire alarm when it's freezing outside.
How annoying I must have been in 6th grade.
:) (awkward smiley faces)
Being the ugly twin. (hehehe)
Using the letter "u" instead of "you".
Eavesdroppers.
Capitalizing i.

You know you love me.
Kisses--Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment