Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hey baby won't you look my way, I could be your new addiction

I need somewhere where I can just write down everything. I can't use a blog or something because people I know might read it and I really don't want them knowing everything.. And I can't use a journal. What if someone finds it? So. Yeah. Theres so many things I just want to have written down. I like writing. And I've been told I'm pretty good at it. I don't know what to talk about now though. Everything is so freaking boring here. I'm so ready to just be independent and be able to dowhat I want. According to my parents, my judgment sucks. No, I know what I'm doing. I like being crazy. And it's not like I'm doing anything that is going to have a permanent effect on me. And its not like I just go around and hook up with random guys. I've kissed 4 guys. Only 4. I mean, yeah some of them I've kissed more than once... But only 4 guys. And people think I'm a slut. Not my fault guys like me. It's called being fun and enjoyable to be around. Well looks like I have to go... XOXO--hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment