Thursday, July 26, 2012

Keep this skin out in the open, liars turn me on

So since like I said, music is one of the few things I actaully have right now, I figured I might as well share my current go to playlist... My Chick Bad--Ludacris ft. Nicki Minaj Take You-- Justin Bieber Fine by Me-- Andy Grammer Coffee & Cigarettes-- Never Shout Never Almost Lover-- A Fine Frenzy Everybody's Got Somebody But Me-- Hunter Hayes Make it Nasty-- Tyga Can You Keep a Secret-- The Cab Somebody's Heartbreak-- Hunter Hayes Drops of Jupiter-- Train Free Fallin'-- John Mayer Ours-- Taylor Swift Haven't Had Enough-- Marianna's Trench Make Me Proud-- Drake ft. Nicki Minaj Storm Warning-- Hunter Hayes If You Told Me To-- Hunter Hayes I Write Sins Not Tragedies-- Panic! At the Disco Chasing Cars-- Snow Patrol Booty Wurk-- T-Pain Wanted-- Hunter Hayes One of Those Nights-- The Cab La La-- The Cab Bounce-- The Cab Forever & Always-- Parachute Everybody Talks-- Neon Trees Ching-a-Ling-- Missy Elliott Hey Girl-- Justin Bieber Birthday Cake remix-- Rihannah & Chris Brown Drank in My Cup-- Kirko Bangz Rockstar 101-- Rihannah & Slash Tongue Tied-- Grouplove Break Ya Back-- timbaland & dev Give it to Me-- Timbaland Too Close-- Alex Clare Temporary Bliss-- The Cab So you should look these songs up if you haven't heard thrm!!! XOXO--hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment