Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do

So I just thought I'd let everyone know that the reason my grammar and spelling are sucking on these posts is because I'm on my super old ipod touch and its hard to use blogger on here. But its the only thing I have rights now so I'm just going to have to deal with it I guess. Its so glitchy though. So I was thinking though. I thi k I'm going to start another blog. One where I put my makeup ideas and outfits an hair and things. Just for fun. It sounds interesting. My dad thinks I'm obsessed with my appearance... But I'm reallyno. Doing my hair and makeup is fun. It's something I like doing. It makes me me. AndI love picking out my outfit for the day. What I'm wearing and how I have my makeup done really explains my whole mood. Heavier makeup=bad mood. Just for future reference. And apparently I'm good at doing makeup. And organizing things. And acting. And flirting. Those things are pretty much what I've known for.

No comments:

Post a Comment