Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby I just wanna dance,, I don't really care...

I'm so tired :/ this has officially been the longest week ever. I just finished my Algebra final.
      I'm super excited to leave tomorrow! I'm so ready to have 2 weeks off.
      There's this really creepy guy at my school who is constantly messaging me on facebook just saying "your pretty".... I never reply and yet he just keeps messaging me. Creeper!
We have another tournament. Ugh. I'm going home with my friend & we're getting ready together though(:
      I wanna wand curl my hair<3
      Well, leaving for state tomorrow... Finally...

In
Dark choclate<3.
No homework.
Rihanna
Being original.
Ice cream.
Glitter.(:
Winter Break!

Out
Algebra Finals.
Depressing blogs.
Boring people.
School.
Here.
Dressing slutty.
French Family Trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment