Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I like it like that,, Hey windows down,, chillin with the radio on(:

Well Its finally Winter Break! I've been pretty busy so thats why I haven't posted in a while. Went to state for we the people which was totally fun, even though we didn't do that great. Oh well, nice experience I guess. The bus ride and hotel was fun (The bus had a bathroom!). There was a bit of drama though, with this girl getting mad at me because she's so rude & bossy to everyone and I'm the only person that will stand up to her. And she's mad because everyone's on my side, Hello, it's because I defend people when your rude to them and I honestly don't care when you tell me I'm being a bitch about it because sorry, I really hate to break it to you, but it seems like you're the only one thinking that right now. Stop being rude then come talk to me.     Went to the mall yesterday with the best friend and got hit on by some random old guys... Okay, they were like juniors in highschool... But I mean really? Do you have nothing better to do than hit on 8th grade girls....
     Spent the night at my bestfriend's house<3 Me, her, & her older sister stayed up all night videochatting random guys from Austria who kept telling us that we're beautiful (Austrian guys are sexy! Yahno, just for future reference). But seriously. One looked like Justin Bieber/Taylor Lautner. So gorgeous.(: They were in school and only spoke a little English which made the whole thing even funnier. We finally crashed around 6 am and slept until about 2 in the afternoon.
     There's only 4 days until Christmas<3

Hannah Thinks
I'm definately going to Austria someday.
I am seriously lacking sleep right now.
Chris Brown is freaking sexy<3.
Popcorn sounds really good right now.
Adele is amazing.
Some people are to confident.
Guys are so stupid. I love them(:

No comments:

Post a Comment