Monday, August 27, 2012

2 am and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake, and you help me unravel my latest mistake, I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season.

I always have so many things to do but not enough time to do them, I swear. Especially on school nights. I have a long list of things I need to get done & never enough time to do them... I did have time for an hour & a half long nap earlier though... Which definately isn't going to help with the fact that I'm pretty sure I'm incapable of going to sleep before midnight. I seriously just can't. I will no joke lay in bed for 3 hours in the dark doing nothing trying to fall asleep & I just won't be able to. I'm definately a night person.
So we finally got doors up in our den! Now it's going to be perfect for having people over... I want to have some North girls over this weekend. We don't have school on Monday, thankfully. I love 3 day weekends... But what can we do? We can't drive yet... There's pretty much just the movies, the mall, mini golfing... we could go go-karting I guess. Or go to Orange Leaf or GiGi's cupcakes....But I only have like $10. That movie Posession or whatever is coming out this weekend though & it looks really good.
So all of the girls at North get so annoyed of each other. I've finally kind of gotten to the point where I'm just like I'm okay with everyone. But everyone is like "oh my gosh she's so annoying" about everyone. And people annoy me easily. Well mainly younger people, which is part of the reason I think I like high school so much ; there's no one younger than us.
I don't think there's a football game this weekend... How depressing.
I use that word alot now. Oh well.
So I really want to sing the songs Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy or Breathe (2 am) by Anna Nalick for something... I'll probably use one of them next time I audition for a musical or whatever... But I think I'm going to make a video of me singing one of those and put it on Facebook (whenever I get that back) or Youtube... I could do Popular from Wicked too I guess.
Hahahahahah "John" just texted me asking if I was awake... You think a guy could take a hint by now, I mean seriously.
But I was talking to my friend that got grounded with him too at the game and apparently afterwards he wouldn't talk to her at all. Like he wouldn't text her back and even blocked her on Twitter. I can't decide which is worse, having him ignore you or having him still want you after everything... Then again. I don't blame him for wanting me... Jk, Not that conceited.
He just texted me again & asked if I want to talk? What's that supposed to mean?
Stupid, stupid boys.
They're just too cute, it's not fair.

Hannah Thinks...
I hate my retainer.
Some people just can't take a hint.
I mean really.
I had Wendy's for dinner <3
I wanted Chinese food though...
Do they call our food American food in China?


Hahahahahahah so I'm going to stop this list so I can laugh at the stupidity of boys once more. So after "john" said that I texted back & was like "about?" And he just replied and said "I miss youu." hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Excuse me while I go laugh at him & his douchey playerness wanting to hook up with me again.
Well that's enough for now.
Goodnight my loves <3

XOXO--Hannah
~No Regrets~

No comments:

Post a Comment