Sunday, August 26, 2012

And now we murderous, cause we kill time

Taking a break from my homework to blog. Even though I have nothing to talk about. Oh well. Better than homework. I'm listening to Bed Rock.  <333 Best song ever. I miss all the songs that came out like 3-4 years ago. Those were the best. I can never have just one favorite song though. There are just to many good songs out there.
It felt like fall today. I lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove fall. Like, I can't even explain how much I love it. It's so amazing <3
Now I'm listening to Hunter Hayes. He's so cute <333
I reaaaaallllllyyyy want my twitter back. Like really bad.
I'm still saying like alot.
So I haven't been talk talking to any guys and no I'm starting to miss it. I miss having someone to talk about my day with and all that.
The lyrics to Wanted by Hunter Hayes are the sweetest thing ever. Hearing him sing it live was the best thing I've ever heard in my entire life. No joke. But songs give girls unrealistic visions of guys. They never say the stuff you hear in songs. How depressing.
My mom made fun of me for saying that's depressing earlier today. I kinda have my own original way of talking I noticed. I say Story of my life alot too...
But yeah.
Hot Songs.
Birthday Cake--Rihanna
Strip--Chris Brown.
Give it up to Me--Shakira
Booty Wurk--T-Pain
Take me on the Floor--The Veronicas
S&M--Rihanna
Break Ya Back--Timbaland & Dev
Cockiness (Love it)--Rihanna (weirdest song ever...)
I Can Transform Ya--Chris Brown
Give it to Me--Timbaland




No comments:

Post a Comment