Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yellow model chick, yellow bottle sippin', yellow lamborghini, yellow top missing

So of course when I'm grounded everyone wants to do something with me... One more day of being grounded!!! Thankfully. Anyways... Did I spell lamborghini right? hmm. I'm so bored.

Anyways. My music taste is like bipolar.

Playlist #1.
Look at me Now--Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes.
Make Her Say--Kid Cudi
The Motto--Drake
Drank in My Cup--Kirko Bangz
Booty Wurk--T-Pain
Faded--Tyga
Make Me Proud--Drake feat. Nicki Minaj
Make it Nasty--Tyga
Ni**as in Paris--Kanye West & JAY Z
Find Your Love--Drake
No Lie--2 Chainz ft. Drake
Rack City--Tyga

Playlist #2.
Paradise--Coldplay
You Found Me--The Fray
I Write Sins Not Tragedies--Panic! at the Disco
Forever & Always--Parachute
The Mess I Made--Parachute
She is Love--Parachute
Almost Lover--A Fine Frenzy
Bad--The Cab
Endlessly--The Cab
Intoxicated--The Cab
One of Those Nights--The Cab
Bounce--The Cab
Can You Keep a Secret--The Cab
Coffee & Cigarettes--NeverShoutNever
Drops of Jupiter--Train
Tongue Tied--Grouplove
Free Falling--John Mayer
Kiss me Slowly--Parachute
Chasing Cars--Snow Patrol

These are my 2 favorite playlist & they're totally different...

Anyways yeah. I'm not tired at all. Blahhhh. This is probably like the most boring post ever so I'm just going to go...

XOXO--Hannah
~No Regrets~

No comments:

Post a Comment