Thursday, August 23, 2012

I chimed in with a "haven't you people ever heard of closing a damn door, nope it's much better to fix these kinds of things with a sense of poise & rationality.

Hellooo lovely people reading my lovely blog. I am posting yet again as I'm sure you can see. But for the past 2 weeks I have seriously been in the best mood ever. I love North & highschool, I'm ungrounded, I'm going to the Central football game with my bestfriends tomorrow, and for the first time in forever I'm actually not talk talking to a guy. And I really like it. It's nice not having to worry about it. But I'm just happy in general. For no apparent reason. Maybe it's my "No Regrets" motto... Well whatever it is, I like it.
I mean honestly, I'm over letting all those little pointless things get to me. I mean, really, what's the point? What impact are the truly going to have on my life? I'm just going with the way things end up this year & not messing with any of the stupid drama people seem to like so much. It's just so much more fun that way.
I'm really excited about tomorrow. I don't even care that I might see the ginger & John. I'm just going to look amazing, and hang out with my loves <3
I hate having to get rides places though. Yet another reason I can't wait to drive. It's always "Can your parents drop off if my parents pick up?" It makes things so much more complicated. I can't wait until I can just be like "I'm going to the mall with so & so see you later". Seriously. Can not wait.
I don't think I really have anything to talk about... Hmm.
If any of you guys have a pintrest you should follow my boards! I'll follow back!
http://pinterest.com/ABeautifulMess8/
So yeah. That's all for now.
Nighty Night my loves.

XOXO--Hannah
~No Regrets~

No comments:

Post a Comment