Wednesday, August 01, 2012

The lights are out and I barely know you, its closing up and the place is slowing down, I knew you'd come around

So I'm still just being bored. And watching gossip girl. Blair pretty much just explained my way of thinking. She had 2 guys in love with her, and she's in love with both of them. But it 's in different ways.. With louie things are simple and easy and he makes her happy. But with Chuck things are crazy and intense and when they fight they always end up back with each other even with all the other people they've been with. I don't know who she'll choose. Louie is perfect. But her and Chuck have history. I kinda get what she's saying. It's so hard to let go of people. She chose louie... I actually think I would have picked Chuck. He's done terrible things. But still. I want something crazy, nft perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment