Sunday, August 19, 2012

How ya feel how ya feel how ya feel, twenty-five sittin on twenty-five mil

Oh how I love hearing about my life from other people. Not.
But do you guys like my new blog layout? I redid it last night. & I love my Marilyn Monroe collage. I made it on Photovisi. You can make super cool collages so you should check it out.
But anyways.

In.
Fall.
Football games.
Singing.
Princess Diaries 2.
Hanging out with girls.
Drake.
Guys that can dress well.
Taking pictures.
Music festivals.
Concerts.
Guy friends. That are JUST friends.
Football players.
A new start.
Blood Orange sorbet.
Pictures.
Marilyn Monroe.
Hunter Hayes.
Sophmore boys.
Good kissers.
Blogging.
Music.
Slow dancing.
Long hair.
Tall & skinny guys.
Bright lips.
Spinach salad.
Awkward.


Out.
Rumors.
Jealousy
Liars.
Man whores.
White guys that think they're black.
Being young.
Basketball players.
Starting drama.
Talking about people.
Middle school grudges.
Cats.
Douchey lying idiot jerks.
Older man-whorish guys who enjoy getting middle school girls grounded.
^^Go fall in a hole.
Freshman boys.
Eminem.
School lunches.
Bruno Mars.
Homework.
Algebra II.
Waffles.
Getting up early.
Being grounded.

XOXO--Hannah
~No Regrets~


No comments:

Post a Comment