Monday, January 23, 2012

Can't deny that I want you but I'll lie if I have too.

Quotes of the Day:

You never stop loving someone, you just learn to live without them.

If she's amazing she won't be easy. If she's easy she won't be amazing. If she's worth it you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

Today's actually been a good day. No apparent reason, but still decent. Exhibition tonight! I'm getting ready with friends & we're going together. I actually think we're going to do pretty good.

I had to write this short story about whatever we wanted for English & my story was kinda depressing... But I thought I'd post it.(:


All That We Know
     I turned and looked at the place I had called home for the past 16 years of my life. I expected to feel something, not necessarily sadness, but definitely something more than what I was feeling about leaving. But that was the thing. I felt absolutely nothing. I turned and walked down the street, past the intersection of my street to the next, past Ali, my old best friends, house pausing for a second at the corner of the street where we would always wait for the bus in elementary school.
     I couldn't actually believe I was doing this yet. I hadn't gotten to the point where I actually realized what I was doing. Or where I was going. I pulled my beaten up cell phone out of my back pocket and for what must have been the millionth time that day, read the message from Kay. “We're finally leaving this place. Meet me in the empty lot by the school at 3:00- XOXO, Kay”.
     It was only 2:00 so I slowed my pace. I had tried “running away” once before, when I was 10, but didn't get very far. Six years ago... That was when it all started. Lost in my thoughts it took me a second to realize I was already by the elementary school. The swings near the playground swayed back and forth gently in the almost chilling October breeze.
     Out of impulse I started toward them, remembering the times I would spend on them, the happy days, before everything changed. I sat on the swing farthest to the right and watched as a young couple with a dog walked past slowly. I laid my one small bag on the ground and pulled out my faded leather notebook and a pencil. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. The realization finally hit me and I began to write, everything from the past year pouring out. Ali and I getting into our fight, my dad finally moving out, meeting Kay and how we started devising our plan. How Kay was the only person that seemed to get me in this town. The words just came pouring out effortlessly & I must have written for a good 20 minutes before it started raining, & broke me out of my spell. I hadn't written like this since middle school. I flipped to the last page and wrote my farewell note to this town: “I know where I've been & what I've done, but what really matters is still unwritten.” I ripped the page out & let it be taken away in the drizzling rain and winds. This is where my life real begins.

I even had dramatic pictures to go with it.

So I realized I kinda just got over this one guy from over the summer. Like all of a sudden, I was just kinda totally over him... Weird how that happens...

Hannah Thinks...
You & me baby we're stuck like glue(:
I don't have to go to musical today<3
I think I'm gunna delete some of my old posts because if certain people read them I'd be screwed...
Karma really is a bitch. hehehe.
I know a guy that look like Justin Bieber & Ausin Mahone. Beat that ;)
I'm doing a technical paper on how to write a blog...
Ima marry a basketball player. I swear!
There are some weird song lyrics...
Did you know there's a song called "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off"? True story. Its by Panic! at the Disco...

No comments:

Post a Comment