Monday, January 09, 2012

Look for the girl with a broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile...

We get our report cards today...So we're on this weird schedule. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing right noww, we have a sub...
I love how I'm posting twice today but I'm incredibly bored.
I find it extremely annoying that the director of our musical on the calendar didn't have me down as needing to go to rehearsal so I was actually going to have my one day off for the next forever & then she goes & changes the schedule :/
Suckyness.
Blah.
The song Shake by Jesse McCartney is really good. I <3 this song.
I'm actually not tired for once, which is really weird...
Well.

Best Pretty Songs
Little House-Amanda Seyfriend
Breakeven- The Script
She Will Be Loved-Maroon 5
Safe & Sound-Taylor Swift
Never Grow Up-Taylor Swift

<3
Safe & Sound is really good... You should go look it up. Now. (:

Things you shouldn't do
Die your hair but not keep up with it.
Get caught lying & then lie about the fact that you lied
Post on fb every 2 minutes telling us what class your in.
Talk about somebody to there best friend.
Assume everything you hear is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment