Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Everybody's tryna get to me, every guys out for the kill ; I'm the type of girl worth pursuing, but I won't be caught standing still.

Quotes of the Day:

"I worked so hard for that first kiss, and a heart don't forget something like that. Like an old photagraph, time can make a feeling fade, but the memory of you will never fade away."

“A girl should be 2 things: Classy & Fabulous.”

I stayed home until the end of 4th period today because I had a headache... Then when I woke up my mom was gone so I call her and she's like I'll be home in over an hour then I'll take you to school if you want so I wand curled my hair again<3
I'm going through a crazy eyeshadow phase. Today I'm wearing gold & pink<3
Ugh. People confuse me so much. I swear its annoying. Like make up your mind... 

I realized I have this issue with comparing every guy I talk to to this other guy... It kinda sucks... Like no guy is like him. I'll talk to a guy for maybe 2 weeks and then it will just get boring or he'll want to get serious & I won't, or something like that. Theres always something...
I was talking to one of my guy friends earlier today & he's like majorly depressed over this girl... We were like venting to each other about all this stuff...

Hannah Thinks...
I don't know what to do...
How come its always the girls fault...?
Chinese food<3
I don't feel like sleeping.
People nowadays are such liars...

No comments:

Post a Comment