Thursday, January 12, 2012

& I just can't resist you ; its not enough to say that I miss you...

Quotes of the day:

"Any person can be nice to your face, but it takes a real friend to be nice behind your back."

“A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.”

Ugh. My dads been so annoying. According to him everything I do is wrong. My clothes make me look "trampy". Or I'm wearing way to much eyeliner. Or why am I always the one flirting with all the guys? Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying... :/

I love love love this. Its  sad though. I've always wanted to have that best guy friend you grew up with then started dating & fell in love with & got married too & stayed happily in love until we died... that would be so cute... <3

Hannah Thinks...
I'm sleepy...
I don't even know why I'm doing what I'm doing right now...
I'm so incredibly stupid sometimes...
I hate our school...
Apparently I have small feet?
Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment