Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze & love is a riddle...

Quotes of the Day:

I never get jealous when I see my ex with another girl because my mommy always told me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.”

"If 2 past lovers can remain friends, its either they are still in love, or never were."

Well. I'm starting to like Facebook more again. Except for all the creeps I'm friends with. I really need to go through & delete people... This guy who was 18 was messaging me like "your hella fine." & asking if I want to hang out tonight.  Yupp, because that so would end great... People are creepers. But I was talking to this cute guy from West Virgina that messaged me & was like " I don't think I've had the pleasure of talking to your beautiful self now have I?" Hehe.

I had to get up at freakin 7:30 for a dance practice from 8-10. The day feels so much longer when you get up early... I really want to go to the mall tommorrow. I even have $10 now! (:
I finished the first season of The Walking Dead on Netflix today. The last 2 episodes were really good. & very creepy...

Hannah Thinks...
Some people will do anything for attention...
I can't wait until my birthday.
I wish I were older...
Dang it. West Virginia guys 17 :/
But really. A 17 & 18 year old in one day? I've got it going on ;)
People are so dramtic. Just go with the flow<3

No comments:

Post a Comment