Monday, January 16, 2012

I got a sick obsession, I'm seeing it in my dreams

Quotes of the Day:

"One day you’re gonna want her. That girl that knew she wasn’t perfect, but tried to be for you. That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way she could. The girl who sees your flaws, but values them as much as your strengths. That girl who still can’t bring herself to hate you, even though sometimes you probably deserve it. The girl that should have you, but doesn’t."

"Never underestimate a girl's power to find things out."

This has been a sucky day. Wait scratch that. A sucky weekend.
I'm actually kinda ready to go back to school. But anyways... With my past 2 experiences with the movies... Yeah I think I shouldn't go to the movies anymore...
But you're not going to believe this. I actually ran into S & K at the mall today. I mean really? Twice in one weekend? How sucky. But I posted a status on facebook that was like "That awkward moment when you see that one person you don't want to see. Twice. In one weekend. :/. & K commented and was like well S didn't really want to see you either sweetheart... But I didn't reply because I think facebook drama is the stupidest thing...
But really. For one: I don't even know K... At all. And 2: S should be mad at her bf. He's the one that lied to me & said he didnt have a girlfriend. He's the freaking idiot so back off me...

Hannah Thinks...
Wand curled hair tommorow? Yes(:
Sweatpants w/ my wand curled hair? NO.
I do but I don't wanna go to school.
Screw the movies...
A Joyful Noise is a good movie though...
Guys confuse me.
I met a guy that can play the guitar. And looks like Justin Bieber... WIN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment