Thursday, January 26, 2012

Easy come, easy go, thats just how you live oh take take take it all but you never give...

Quotes of the Day:

"I got my hand in my pocket & my head in a cloud."

"I wish he meant it when he kissed me because then I could look back & see someone who loved me but I can only go back & see someone who used me."
6 days until my birthday<3 It's almost Friday too<3
In Social Studies, taking notes :/
So this time of the year last year got super dramatic. & its kinda heading that way right now... Couples are getting in fights, guys are being jerks... Story of my life...
Well now I'm out in the hallway "doing Rosetta Stone" with Emma, Emily, & Hailey... & some random 7th grade chic thats actually doing Rosetta Stone... Lame

Hannah Thinks...
You're making me mad...
Songs explain everything.
School's almost over! <3
You deserve to be smacked. hard.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment