Saturday, January 28, 2012

Come and meet me in the bathroom stall ; and show me why you deserve to have it all

Quotes of the Day:

"Flirtation: Attention without intention."

"Good girls are bad girls that don't get caught."

I've been watching videos of random stuff on Youtube for the past hour <3
Now I'm watching Jenna Marbles. This girl is my idol<3
& Now I'm watching glittery make up tutorials. I <3 Glitter!
I went shopping & out to eat yesterday with my grandparents for my birthday & got cute stuff from Wet Seal & Hollister. We ate at Rafferty's, & there was like a 20 minute wait so we're just sitting in the waiting area waiting and, of course, this GORGEOUS guy walks in with his family. & sits right across from me. So we're like eye flirting for 15 minutes. & if I do say so myself, I'm rather good at eye flirting... <3
I was talking to this guy on Gmail earlier & he's like I'm single now, we can be together, if we date I'll treat you right, & all this other crap... Yeah his average relationship last for 3.5 days. & I mean really. How many other girls were you hitting on at the same time? Wow.
The number one thing that annoys me the most is people that lie, & copycats :/
BE ORIGINAL. I swear.
There was this whole drama thing over girls saying that girls that are in middle school & go clubbing are trashy. I mean, I personally wouldn't go now, but I have nothing against people that do. I know I'll end up going at some point. I mean if you're just going with your girl friends & having fun why not. It's when you're 13, getting drunk, & dancing on some 17 year old black guy whose name you don't even know when it starts to get trashy...
I hate it when girls post pictures on facebook & its not even cute but you can totally see down their shirt & all these guys are commenting like "wow, you're gorgeous" or "you're so beautiful". Uh no. You just think she has nice boobs... People nowadays...
Act like a slut, get guys. Crappiest thing ever...
Guys confuse me so much. But you know that one guy I would always talk about in my posts earlier? I kinda just got over him all of a sudden. Finally. Until I see him again. Which I know will happen at some point. Then I'm screwed...

Hannah Thinks...
This was a pretty long post of me just talking about stuff.
I <3 doing my makeup & hair just for fun.
If a guy likes you but doesn't want to date you... what does that mean?
I want chocolate cupcakes for my birthday(:
If you bring me cupcakes I will <3 you forever!
I have some creepers...
I'm in a good mood for no apparent reason...

Well. Bye<3

No comments:

Post a Comment