Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sometimes you move so well it's hard not to give in...

Quotes of the Day:

"Its crazy how you can go months or even years without talking to someone, yet they still cross your mind everyday."

"Someday, someone will walk into your life & make you realize why it never work ed with anyone else."

I was wondering... Did you noticed that all of my post titles for at least the past 30 posts are song lyrics? All of them <3 Alot of the time they don't even go with what my post is about, I just like having song lyrics. I'm also keeping a list of quotes so that everytime I find one I like I add it to the list...

Hannah Thinks...
I'm not nearly as stupid as people seem to think I am.
Fight your own battles, don't make you're bestfriend do it for you.
People confuse me so much.
I love talking on the phone.
If you won't let people put pictures of you on facebook you're obviously way to insecure.
I tend to trust the people I shouldn't & not trust the people I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment