Friday, January 06, 2012

They call me hartbreaker; I don't wanna decieve ya

In Algebra. I love how I always write posts while I'm in this class... Today's group picture day for the yearbook... We already had our dance pictures so I'm not wearing our cute uniforms anymore. Even though they are incredibly itchy.
Yesterday was a hard dance practice. The girl that taught us our dance is a college dance coach so she taught the dance so fast...
    When I changed into my school clothes this morning after the dance picture I realized I forgot a tank top. And belt :/
So now I'm wearing a Hollister belt I got from this guy. As in I made him take it off. Not like he actually uses it anyways... It's actually kinda cute. You can't tell its a guys...
My bestfriend Anthony has been bugging me about posting on my blog so I let him this morning as you can see in my last post...

Hannah Thinks
I suck at Algebra...
I can be smart when I want too.
Give me a reason to dislike you & I'm not going to forget it.
I wonder if the guy will notice if I keep his belt...

No comments:

Post a Comment