Monday, January 30, 2012

I know you like me,, I know you do,, that's why everytime I come around she's all over you...

Quotes of the Day:

"I miss you doesn't always mean I want you back. Sometimes it means you only crossed my mind & I hope you're doing fine."
"Beauty might bring happiness, but happiness always brings beauty."

Ugh. I hate Mondays. They are THE WORST day of the week. Other than I'm the most awake on Mondays... There are 2 home games this week. & It's boys season. Hmmm (:
So this girl went from hating me to wanting to be my bestfriend? Aswkward... I wonder how this will turn out.
My bestfriend Anthony is the student council president. Therefore I am his advisor. Power to Hannah<3 Not to mention his twin brother (there actually triplets) is the Vice President...
I have to go to musical today :/ But I actually have nothing after school on Wednesday, which is my birthday!
I want chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing & chocolate chips on top<3

Hannah Thinks...
I love dangly earrings
I actually have money! Shopping time!
I'm looking forward to this weekend.
I really want M&M's\
I cannot draw. At all.
Mint chocolate chip gum is amazing!
Guys with a British accent the sing are HOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment