Saturday, January 14, 2012

& don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore, you lost the love I loved the most

Quotes of the day:

"Don't lie to the girl of your life for the hoe of the night."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection & a terrible need to give it."

Well I pretty much did absolutely nothing today... But I did watch the Justin Bieber movie. Justin Bieber makes me happy. Like I'm not even kidding. I'm just sitting there watching the movie & won't stop smiling...  <3
I started talking to this really cute guy... Don't know if it will end up getting serious... But he's cool to talk to & thats all I'm really looking for right now... But I mean you never know...

My Favorite playlist<3
Safe and Sound--Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars
Talk that Talk--Rihanna feat. Jay-Z
Take Care--Drake feat. Rihanna
Work Out--J Cole
We Found Love--Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris
Blackout--Breathe Carolina
Little Bad Girl--David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris
Turn Me On--David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj
Domino--Jessie J
Gold Digger--Kanye West feat. Jamie Foxx
She will be Loved--Maroon 5
Take Over Control--Afrojack feat. Eva Simons
Jar of Hearts-Christina Perri
Crank it Up--David Guetta & Akon
In the Dark--Dev
Headlines-Drake
Not Over You-Gavin DeGraw
Summer Love--Justin Timberlake
Rock your Body--Justin Timberlake
Just a Kiss--Lady Antebellum
Marry the Night-Lady GaGa
Id I Never See Your Face Again--Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna
Fly--Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna
I Write Sins Not Tragedies--Panic! at the Disco
You da One--Rihanna

I just listen to this playlist over & over & over...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment