Monday, January 02, 2012

But darling you are the only exception...

Well Winter Break is over. Now I'm back in Algebra being bored & writing in my blog. So far today has been borinnggg. :/
I just want to go home and go back to bed. This school is so boring.
Today hasn't been that dramatic, surprisingly. At least, yet...
I really have absolutely nothing to talk about today.
Yesterday I was talking to this guy & we were talking about how people will "move on" or get over people. I realized that people will tell someone they've moved on even though they haven't to try & help them get over that person. But it won't work, & the person they told they moved on will actually move on when they other person never will. They just don't want to be the one going back to the person & saying they miss them first. Deep, right? If that made any sense at all...
Oh well.

Good TV shows
Pretty Little Liars
Law & Order SVU
Make it or Break it
Switched at Birth
America's Next Top Model
Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami
10 Things I Hate About You
Secret Life of the American Teenager
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment