Thursday, January 12, 2012

You know what I like, now get it right, boy talk that talk to me all night...

Quotes of the day:

“The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.”

“I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.” <-- True words right here...

Today's been boring. It didn't even snow last night so we didn't get a 2 hour delay :/
I've been falling asleep before 10:00 every night this week. Thats like a new record for me...

It snowed! Alot. Around like 5 it really started snowing. Maybe we'll get a 4 day weekend<3 That would be absolutely amazing...

I really don't feel good right now :/

Hannah Thinks...
I hate it when people talk to me when I have my headphones in...
I really really really really want to get a 2 hr delay or no school tomorrow
I liked my eyeshadow today<3
Curled hair & sweatpants DOES NOT work...

No comments:

Post a Comment