Monday, January 16, 2012

Life is good, I can't complain...I mean I could but no ones listening...

Quotes of the Day:

"Life is like a 1,000 page book. You want to quit halfway through, but then you realize you have a lot left to look forward to.”

“If you cry over a guy, then your friends can’t date him. It can’t even be considered.”

Ugh. I'm so confused. I like this guy but I don't. If that even makes sense...
So I went to the movies tonight with my friend A. We were going to meet Jay & J  (these 2 guys from our school) there after their basketball practice so they were going to be kinda late. Me & A ran into our friend C & her friend, L, who were going to see the same movie so we sat with them. So we're just sitting there before the movie starts & guess who walks in. The guy I went to the movies with over winter break & did some stuff with, O. & Guess who he's with. His girfriend, S, who he cheated on with me (which I did NOT know they were together). & her bitchy bestfriend, K. They sit like 8 seats away from us which was soooooo awkward... So when Jay & J get there they brought there awkwardly annoying friend N & we go out to the lobby to meet them. The movie had started about 25 minutes before & they wouldn't sell them tickets since it was than 20 minutes into the movie & the annoying guy selling tickets knew there obviously with us. So they buy tickets to a different movie & go see that since this ladies watching them to make sure they go in the right theatre thingey. Then O & S & K leave to go who knows where & offer us their popcorn. (Which by the way we don't take because they probably spit in it knowing them... So then about halfway through our movie Jay texts me & is like meet me in the lobby so me & A go & meet him. He shows me the texts from S saying how her best friend K that was with them wants to beat me up. (How trashy...) & Jay's asking S why saying I didn't do anything & she's like yes she did I loved him & all this annoying crap. So me & A go back to our movie theatre. Then about 20 minutes after that Jay texts me asking me to meet him in the lobby because their leaving & he wants to say goodbye. But I wouldn' got because who knows if K's there & I'd rather keep my cute nose, well cute.
Ugh. I'm so stupid sometimes. I don't even feel like talking to anybody right now which is why I just totally vented this whole thing on here. Even though I'll probably end up deleting it... Oh well. You guys probably don't even care, I just really needed to tell someone. I think I'm gunna text my bestfriend & tell her this whole interesting story thing... Blah.

Hannah Thinks...
My life is so awkward.
How the heck did it just so happen that they would be in the exact same movie theatre as us. :/
But apparently O was tricked into going...? Very interesting. Although he is known for lying.

Meant to post this last night but I wasn't feeling it... Oh well. This is probably the most confusing story ever too....

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment