Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Think we kissed but I forgot...

Quotes of the day:
"The scary thing about distance is that you don't know whether they will miss you or forget you."
"Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much, because that too much can hurt you so much."

Today was ok. This morning I like flipped out on my dad though... Oh well. & it was raining. I hate going outside when its raining. When we're inside I <3 it, but outside? Uh no.
It's supposed to snow tommorrow so I'm hoping for a 2-hour delay at least. That would definately be amazing.

Hannah Thinks...
It needs to snow.
When everyone walks out of a  school bathroom just because your in there you might want to start taking the hint that NO ONE likes you.
Guys w/ their ears pierced are sexy(:
I need to take guys shopping so they can dress hotly.

No comments:

Post a Comment