Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just close your eyes, you'll be alright, you & I'll be safe and sound...

In holding making Anthony listen to Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift since its the prettiest song ever. Today's going to be a long day. I can already feel it :/
But I was thinking... People say the weirdest stuff.

The Weird Things People Will Say (& do)
"Whats up". I mean, people from other countries probably think thats weird.
"Wanna go?" I know there talking about fighting but... Alot of people are probably thinking go where?
"Come at me bro". I mean really. If someone wants to fight you why the heck would you call them bro?
"Ima Boss". Why a boss? Alot of people hate their bosses...
When people type using q's a g's. Makes.No.Sense.

Do you ever wonder that when your missing someone maybe their missing you too? The annoying thing is... You don't know if they do. & it would be awkward to find out that they don't at all. But at the same time theirs that chance that you would find out that they do miss you. That they were just feeling the same & thinking maybe you didn't miss them. I swear life gets so complicated sometimes.... If you could just know these little things alot of people would be happier.

2 comments:

  1. Safe&Sound? I have to hear it :)
    check aout my blog: agus-memories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definately should, one of the best songs I've heard in a while. & I did(:

    ReplyDelete